Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pencil Note Card

I'm so excited to share this card with you because I created it on my own. I sketched it and everything and well I'm pretty proud of this.

I created this card for actually Teacher Appreciate week to give to my kids teachers and I made 10 for 6 teachers so that makes 60 cards. It is all in a labor or love. I love these teachers they are great with my kids!

The recipe for this card is :
        6 inch x 8 1/2 for the body.... which is the tan paper. I then cut it in a point with my paper cutter.
        1 1/2 x 4 1/4 for the eraser
        2 1/2 x 4 1/4 yellow  for the skin of the pencil
        1 x  4 1/4 brown (which I call the brown pencil holder)
 I wanted to add dimension so I added the ribbon and the #2 with a small circle punch to jazz it up alittle bit, and embossed the yellow to give some texture!

Like I said I designed this by myself off of inspiration pictures and pencils that were laying around the house. I hope my kids Teachers love these as much as I do!

Plus this is for the challenge going on over at Hiding In my Craft room, and the sponsor is Pumpkin Spice... the paper I used is Bazille Paper which is carried by Pumpkin Spice. The giveaway is a fun Bundle of Pumpkin Spice Product.... Good luck and enjoy!
                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment