Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Day #3...... Lucky to have you!


So today for Teacher Appreciation we have the Lucky to have you, Lottery Ticket holder.

I made this using Card stock cut @ 4 1/2 x 5 3/4 scored @ 1/2, and 3 1/4.
and the outer wrap cut at 4 x 5 3/4, scored at 1 1/2 , and 4 1/4.

My new favorite Stamp set would be the Alphabet from Sophisticated Serifs Stamp Set.... I have used it I think 2 or 3 times this week so far. It is stamp set #137161.

I placed a Lotto Ticket in here for the Lucky Teacher, and this is a pull ribbon Slider Card. It is super easy and fun, just punch a hole at the top put your ribbon all the way thru both holes, stick your lotto ticket in there and tie a ribbon at the top and you have a slider card.

Thanks for joining me this week for Teacher Appreciation Week!



No comments:

Post a Comment