Monday, April 27, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Week....Day #1

Teachers are amazing and they don't nearly get enough credit for being as awesome as they are. My mom was a teacher and am very proud of her for teaching, she is just in her first retirement year, and she misses it but she is enjoying retirement.

With that in mind my kids Teachers I try to let them know all the time how much I appreciate them.....

My daughter goes to Kinder Care here and they have given me an awesome Calendar to help us give them thanks this week... so I decided to follow it and give you guys ideas to let your teachers know you care about them.

Monday : Thanks a Latte
Tuesday: Words from the Heart
Wednesday We are Lucky to have you
Thursday: Bring in a treat for your teacher
Friday: Flower Power
 
So today I created a Gift Card holder to give my daughters teacher

 
 
 This is a quick and fun project.... I used Sophisticated Serifs Stamp Set #137161 Stampin Up
 Also Stacked with Love Paper #137779
Word Punch for the opening of the Card.

Real Red Paper for your base at 4.25 x 10 inches
Inside patterned paper @ 2 3/4 x 4 inches  ( you need to 2 of these),  4 x 3/4 (2 of these), 1 3/4 x 4 (you need one).
Outside patterned paper is cut @ 4 x 2 3/4 (2 of these), 1 cut at 4 x 1 3/4, (2 of these) 3/4 x 4

I added a few different elements to make it look finished and played around with adding details to this. You can do it as you feel comfortable.

Have fun :-)


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment