Saturday, May 2, 2015

National Scrapbooking Day..... Hiding In my Craft Room Challenge Galore!!!!!!

The first Challenge today is a Scrapbook page... I opted to do a Whole Mini Album instead. With Mother's Day around the corner I wanted to do something different and give my Children's Birth Mother a little something for that day. She gave them life and she is still their mom no matter what along side me. So I figured she would appreciate a little something from the kids So I created this......

 
I wanted something that was fun and different and colorful, and let the words Mom stand out.
Come join us over at HIMCR for the challenge this week because its National Scrapbooking day we are having numerous challenges. Come check it out.
 

2 comments:

  1. Like the wonderful artsy look to this. Nice idea to gift the birth mother.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete