Saturday, June 27, 2015

Distinguished Gentleman Spinner Card *Tutorial* HIMCR DT


Spinner cards are so fun to do.... I have been wanting to do a Spinner Card for a while and I finally took the plunge. I love how this turned out. I made this as a Father's Day card, but this could be used for any occasion.
I have included a Youtube Video of a tutorial on how to do the Spinner card and I hope that you will go over and check it out.
hidinginmycraftroom.com

This card is made for the Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge  Design Team.
The Challenge this week is Any Holiday!!1 and there is a giveaway the best thing ever!
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! I love this spinner card! Looking forward to seeing your HOC DT creation sometime today! I fixed the link on the HOC page - so the link goes to your blog with HOC labels.
    Donna N.
    HOC Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! What a fun spinner! Thanks for your inspiration each week! I'm so glad your on the HIMCR DT!

    Hiding in My Craft Room
    ~Laurie

    ReplyDelete