Sunday, June 7, 2015

Hello Friend Painted Petals






Well Hello Friend...... I am so excited about this card, and about my new Facebook Group L.J.Creations. I hope that you will go over there and join me in some fun.  But anyways I actually did this card for a Design Team Call , House of Cards is having a Design Team call. Well I was super excited before when I was asked by House of Cards to be a Guest Designer earlier this year that when I saw the call I figured I would answer.

With this Call and challenge there is a Inspiration Photo that is what you are to base your card on. I loved this photo.. I loved it so much that I am thinking I could do a room in my house maybe with those colors...... Green, Pink and Yellow.

                                              

The Colors and Items I used where
                                       Stampin Up Cucumber Crush ink
                                       Stampin Up Delightful Dijon Ink
                                       Versa Mark
                                       Crushed Curry Embossing Powder
                                       Crushed Curry Ribbon
                                       2 1/2 Circle Punch
                                       1 3/4 Circle Punch
                                       Stampin Up Cucumber Crush Card Stock
                     Just some random DSP from Stampin Up ( I think it is retired)
                         
                                   

4 comments:

  1. I love how you "spotlighted" your flowers. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO cool, Lisa! I LOVE the fun spotlight technique, and the flower images are beautiful! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards! Good luck on the call! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty! Good luck on the DT call!

    Toni
    HOC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spotlight card! Glad you joined us at House of Cards! Donna HOC DT

    ReplyDelete