Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Shaving Cream Tye Dye Card for a Cause

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a nice young lady about helping her get the word out on Mesothelioma, Heather Von St. James is a Survivor and has been a spokesperson on Meslothelioma since her Diagnosis 10 years ago. She was given 15 months to live when diagnosed and is now Celebrating 10 years strong on beating Mesothelioma. She has a new blog series going on celebrating this, click here!

With that being said I made this card with her in mind! Because she needs to CELEBRATE!!!!!

Of course I added a Youtube video on the technique.... Come Check it out.... It is super fun and super easy and really not that messy if you are Careful lol!

The colors I used with this are the new 2015-2017 In Colors with Stampin Up!!!!!!! Oh my cuteness with these!!!!!

Come join me for Christmas in July this month were we will be doing crafts that remind of us Christmas, that deal with Christmas, and gift ideas for Christmas!.
                                                          Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment