Saturday, July 25, 2015

Stocking Christmas Card

 
 
 
Christmas in July huh, I think you have seen a lot of that from me a lot lately! This Stamp actually is two stamps, from our sponsor at Hiding In My Craft Room Challenge this week.

It is a stocking and the Noel, it is a Digital so I ended up editing the Stocking and making the Noel small enough to fit in the stocking. I used Color pencils to color this, and Wink a Stella to give the stocking some glimmer. Also using the Glossy Accents to the stocking to give the bells and the ornament some pizzazz.

                Come join us for the challenge this week at Hiding In My Craft Room, The Theme is Any Holiday... always a great way to get a jump start on your cards!

                                                               Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment