Saturday, July 18, 2015

You Are My Sunshine HIMCR Challenge #208

You Are My Sunshine, You are my Sunshine... You make me happy when Skys are grey..... My favorite Nursery Song ever..... with that in mind I did this card as my inspiration.

 
 
This week's Challenge is lots of layers and well I have been wanting to do a Sunburst Card for a long time and I figured I would try and play with it.... I think that a Video is going to have to be made on this technique soon.
Come check us out at Hiding In My Craft Room.
 
Join us for this challenge this week.
 
Our sponsor is Hiding In My Craft Room.
and the giveaway is a mystery but that is fun right :-)
Come check out the other Design Team's creations they are super cute!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. very pretty sunburst card:) love that song too.
    DT Cathy

    ReplyDelete