Saturday, August 1, 2015

Metallic Challenge House Of Cards



Metallics are every where this month at House of Cards Challenge.  Come play with us and make some fun cards creating with Metallics...... This card is a great example.
I used Metallic Gelato's on this to create the background of the Neoplation look and ombre shading. With the Metallic Colored Pencil to help bring that out with a stencil.
Lastly the Metallic paper that was used on the mat, flowers and creating the Hello Embellishment.

The Embellishment was a fun technique using the Die Cut and cutting Three times. Glue the pieces together and embossing with Metallic Embossing Powder three times as well. Giving it a nice little pop.
 Come join us for the challenge and plus you can see me on the 15th show you some fun tutorial on how to make this background and embellishment!


 

15 comments:

  1. This is SO PRETTY, Lisa! I adore the sweet little flowers, the fun background you created, and the polka dotted ribbon! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful Lisa, I like how you used metallic everywhere on your card! Donna T HOC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisa! Love your background. You reminded me that I have metallic Gelato's somewhere in my stash that I have never used! Must get them out and try this.
    Have a great day!
    Donna HOC Teamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice ombre effect and sheen. Great idea to use the gelatos for the background. Hugs, Gracie / HOC

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love the colors you chose. They're awesome, behind the flowers and die cut sentiment. I never would have thought to use my metallic Gelatos. Great take on this months challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What? metallic gelatos--I didn't even know there was such a thing! Great effect!

    Toni
    HOC DT teamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, Lisa! I love the pretty color blend!
    Take care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Metallic gelatos- awesome way to think outside the box! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, Lisa! I love the colors you've used.
    Hugs,
    Em, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet card! Jo x HOC - DT friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, Lisa! Thanks for the video!
    Lilian HOC teamie
    The Leaf Studio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooo, pretty card/technique- going to check out your tutorial - Heather HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card you have made
    lovely Metallics Gelato's on your card
    sweet ombree too and cute tiny flower on your card..
    Wonderful DT card
    hugs, see you soon at my Metallics card
    Monika (HOC Teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely! You made me hungry for ice cream!! The embellie is eye catching!! jane hoc teamie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card, and I love the softness of the colors you added.
    Barbara
    HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete