Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Wood Pumpkin Trio and Fun Distressing Technique





Autumn is in the air and you can smell it, and of course see it because Pumpkins are everywhere.  Pumpkins are the huge crazeeeeeeee right now, and they seem to be taking over my home and my life but that is because I LOVE me some pumpkins.

    These Three fun wood pumpkins are actually one of my favorites but not because they
are so stinking cute, but they are fun to create. So fun that I have started and am introducing my new
option with L.J. Creations, with CRAFT PARTIES...... Ya super exciting right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You get to create these pumpkins for $20 dollars unless you are the hostess and invite 5 or more friends and get the Pumpkins for free because your having a Blast and Fun with your friends!!!!!!
                                       Exciting right!!!

The pumpkins started in my head because of this  2 x4 that was found in my garage.

Which is a blast to make as well. Gives you alittle more of a Halloween feel but just as fun to make.

Also there is great technique you will learn with using Distressing Ink to edge your wood.

                          Look at how easy this is to make!
   Use a Sponge (Hardware Store Sponge), Distress Ink, and Wood and you get that fun distress look.

               Book your party and learn this great technique and have fun with me and your friends with a craft party!


No comments:

Post a Comment