Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Dollar Tree Pumpkin Upcycle




                      Pumpkins Pumpkins Pumpkins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      The best place to get cheap Fake Pumpkins is Dollar Tree....... Love me some Dollar Tree!

      These pumpkins are so fun and they are foam so you can carve them, but they are easy to paint as well..Fun to make your own !!!  I have seen so many different versions of these Pumpkins out there!
                                          Why not when you can get them for only a $1.

A Blank Canvas is what I see of this beautiful Orange Fake Pumpkin !

You can make it look like this:
Into This adoreable Fun Festive Pumpkin!
Just by simply Painting the Pumpkin.
With this Pumpkin I used:
Dollar Tree Pumpkin
Black Spray Paint
Silver Glitter Spray Paint
and a
Orange Gingham Ribbon
glued on with
Hot Glue!

So Stinkin Cute!
Love me some Harvest!
Happy Harvest Everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment