Monday, October 17, 2016

Halloween and Christmas Door Hangers


I love me some Witches and Elves..... and these door hangers are my favorite!!!!
These are my second attempt to Door Hangers and I have to admit I'm addicted.
These are made out of wood that we had in the garage.

I traced out the feet and the legs and then put them in a file to trace on the Silhouette.
Then cut the Images out on the Jigsaw. (Hehehehe Hubby let me, well kinda)

I thought it would be easy to use these boots would be a great option for both Witch Shoes and Elf Shoes.... and I have to say I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

I painted the Legs for the Witch Black and put some Orange stripes on to add flare.
I painted the Elf White and added some fun Green and Red Stripes to add his flare.
Then the Polka dots came in. ( I have to admit that is my favorite part)
Those are the colors that go with the Holiday in my eyes.
and Created the fun Ribbon.
You could also just do them as Yard Stakes as well. Here is a sample of the Witch Feet as Yard Stacks!



You will have to tell me which one is your favorite. I can't pick!

If you would like these you should head on over to my Etsy Shop and pick them up.

They are great for a Hostess gift or even that Hard to Shop for Christmas Present.

Have fun Creating either make your own or get yours at the shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment