Saturday, May 23, 2015

Father's Day Car - Distress Ink


  Father's Day is coming quicker then I expected, and I'm reminded that I need to get going on making cards for this. Over at Hiding In My Craft Room we are doing the Any Holiday Challenge. With that in mind I thought I have not played with Tim Holtz Stamps, and Distress Ink in a while and decided to play with those.
Using Peeling Paint Distress Ink I stamped this Journey In Time Truck.

Its an easy card and very simple but aren't sometimes those the best Cards.

Come join us over at Hiding In My Craft Room for the challenge. The Sponsor this week is Pumpkin Spice Store and which actually carries Tim Holtz Stamps and Ranger Distress Ink.
        The giveaway is a Special Bundle from Pumpkin Spice.

www.shoppumpkinspice.com

 

1 comment:

  1. Love your card :) Masculine cards I find so hard to do, you make it look easy.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete