Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Stars and Stripes Forever Wreath



                  Here is my version of  Stars and Stripes Wreath.

The wreath I picked up at Walmart for like $2.00 and when I bought one I figured well lets buy two to play with. The other one I played with for my last wreath.

The steps are:

    Step 1 : Using Cherry Cobbler Grosgrain Striped Ribbon use your Hot Glue Gun to secure it
                  and wrap around the wreath the whole circumfrance of the wreath, then Hot Glue
                  the end to secure all the ribbon.

    Step 2:  Using Night of Navy Card Stock and the Star Framelits cut out the Blue Stars
                  and secure it to the Wreath with Hot Glue.

    Step 3: Using the Glitter White Card Stock use the Star Framelits to make the smaller
                Stars.  And secure the white one top of the Blue Stars, Now I popped them up
                 using old buttons as the middle of the stars.  I wanted to give them Dimension.

    Step 4: Using some spare Blue buttons I had laying around in my stash to give a finishing
                 touch for the Stars.

    Step 5: Using the Cherry Cobbler Ribbon make a bow to your liking or like I did just
                 do a basic ribbon  to finish off this fun beautiful Festive Wreath!


                                                      Happy Crafting!
                       Come show me what you have done with your wreaths!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment