Saturday, May 16, 2015

Hello Star !!!!!!



Hello Friends..... This is one of my favorite cards I have ever made. Its fun easy and well adoreable, if I do say so myself. This card uses elements from a left over Paper Pumpkin Kit that I have and then a Digital Stamp from Pickled Potpourri., and from one of my Stamp sets I had sitting around from another Paper Pumpkin Project.  The Star background is the negative of a Star punch confetti stamp.
This project is also going as a Design Team project for Hiding In My Craft Room.
Its super fun, easy and well colorful just like my friend that will receive it!

Thanks for joining us for the challenge at Hiding In My Craft Room, which is a Button Up Challenge, use your buttons we all know we have stashes and stashes of them!
                         

                                    Sponosored by Pickled Potpourri.

 

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love what you did with the star image. This card rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, LOVE this card!!! So original!

    ReplyDelete