Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Wash Dry Fold Repeat Laundry Room Sign


 Some know that we moved a year ago, and of course with 2 toddlers its hard to decorate and so it takes some time. With a Cool Laundry room, ok its an ordinary laundry room but the fact that I have a laundry room, makes it cool. (I'm a dork I know). After taking a trip to Hannah's up in Antioch I found this sign blank and wanted to make something for the laundry room. I have blue Ball Jars in there to decorate so I wanted to add some blues in there. 
Finding some coo paper at Tuesday Morning by Cosmo Cricket Honky Tonk Paper and thought it would be a good mix to go with the blue glass Ball Jar's.
 Also using Ribbon from Stampin up, and button's as well as my Silhouette to cut out the Chocolate Chip Cardstock for letters.   I'm super excited about this one and love the way it turned out.

Here is a picture of the Ball Jar Decoration's in the Laundry room so you can see the tie between them!

                                                             Happy Crafting !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment