Saturday, September 5, 2015

Team Colors HIMCR Challenge #215

This week at Hiding In My Craft Room, we have a challenge on your Favorite Team's colors.....
My favorite team obviously is my Son's Football Team, but its just Flag Football so I didn't think that really counted because its a 5 year old's Flag Football Team. So My favorite team's colors are either Red and White and Blue, Chicago Cubs, but that didn't really go with my image. Or the Green Bay Packers!


This week's Sponsor is Pickled Potpourri. ]

With a give away for their store and stamps.... Come join us this week and take your turn at winning the challenge and getting some free stuff!!!!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Love this little Fall bird and you made a lovely card with it. Love the colours you used and the fun card layout.
    ♥ Lena - DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete