Friday, June 24, 2016

#Happy Day


It  has been awhile but I have been around just lurking at all the awesome different things and ideas that have been coming up. Sometimes you just have to sit back and smell the roses... or watch the roses in my point of view.  But the awesome part is I am back and have some new ideas and fresh stuff to share with you all.

I am now apart of the Brown Sugar Challenge Blog Design Team so I have some cool posts coming up with these items..... I am on Team B so you will see something from me twice a month with the Challenge blog. I'm so excited. Thank you Kim for this opportunity. There are some fun stamps and techniques that will be used....

Today's Photo is for the #204 Challenge Anything goes on Brown Sugar Blog.

This adoreable Stamp comes rom Lacy Sunshine Stamps.

1 comment: