Friday, July 8, 2016

Monochramtic Challenge #206


Monochramtic...... wow this is a hard one to do... did I hit it on the head probably not but I like the way it turned out and wanted to show it off.....

The cars were colored in Blue Pencil but I learned after the Glaze dried on the cars that it would not show up and turned the cars like a greyish white....... But It was fun right.... sometimes you just have to learn by trying.
The bottom is washi tape that was see thru giving me the color of the Huckleberry Card stock to be able to show through.
This image was fun.... It is a Mini Cooper Digital Stamp, where I just added the multiple cars to give a fun little Trio affect.  This image is from www.doctor-digi.com , this is a great one to add to your collection.

This is the Monochramtic Challenge for Brown Sugar Challenge.... Come join us.

No comments:

Post a Comment