Friday, February 24, 2017

Envelope Punch Chick Box


How cute is this little Chick for giving your little friends Jelly Beans for Easter. He makes me smile because he is soooooooooooo stinking cute.

He was fun to make and actually fairly easy and doesn't take much time. He actually is part of a Challenge that my friend MayMay had on her YouTube! Here is a link to her channel and I'll provide you with the details on how to make this fun project!

First thing I did was punch out the box, and you will do this twice then link them together with one of the side flaps!
This is the Easter Basket Envelope Punch Board Box on Pinterest. There are tons of awesome tutorials on that on Pinterest.

I am going to tell you what I used to create the Chick with Punches!

3.5 inch circle Punch or Die Cut machine - Head

2.5 inch circle x2 one with yellow and one with orange ( cut alittle off the Orange and split in half one for inside the beak and one for the top of the beak. Bend the Yellow and place on the chicks face) - Beak

1 3/4 Scallop Punch and cut in half - wings

1 inch circle punch White - eyes

1/2 inch circle punch Black - inside eyes

Hair- can be any scallop punch you have but I used a dog hair punch I have.

Heart Punch used cut in half for the feet!

Look how he opens I am in love with him!






Show me what you create over at our facebook page 2 Mama Designs!

Come and Craft with us and enjoy and have fun!





1 comment: