Friday, February 17, 2017

Tim Holtz Distressed Photo Frame



I have been seeing these adoreable frames every where and I just love them. I had to try and make one for myself versus buying one.  And you can too... with a really cheap budget!!!!

                                           Below Are the Tools you will need to use:

                                                     $1.00 Michaels Wood Frame
                                     Tim Holtz Distress Ink or Any Ink that you choose
                                                           Ribbon of your Choice
                                                                   Hot Glue Gun
                                                       ( I just added a fun Print out for it)

                                        Here is the Facebook Live Video on the Tutorial

I love how this looks in my Entrance Way.... added to my Shelf Door Hanger and I have to say I love how it turned out!
                                              I would love to see what you do with yours!



                                                              Happy Crafting and Bless you!



4 comments:

  1. It’s an amazing blog regarding the topic Tim Holtz Distressed Photo Frame.
    I’m here to share with you a tip to Expand your Business @ Zero Cost! Post Free Ads For B2B & B2C Needs at nrilife.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For The Amazing blog. There is nothing as beautiful as the destination of Geneva and there is no joy like exploring this scenic beauty in class and style. Whenever you are on a holiday, the first thing on your mind is comfort and Swiss Chauffeur Service offers just that. You can make the most of the beautiful place with their VIP chauffeur service.
    Car Rental Geneva Airport

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this. The beautiful destination of Geneva attracts tourists from across the globe. Whether you are here for a special celebration or for a business meeting, you will have the most amazing time in Geneva. It is a hub for professionals and is a popular tourist destination for the scenic beauty and things to do.
    Geneva airport vip service

    ReplyDelete