Friday, February 17, 2017

Tim Holtz Distressed Photo Frame



I have been seeing these adoreable frames every where and I just love them. I had to try and make one for myself versus buying one.  And you can too... with a really cheap budget!!!!

                                           Below Are the Tools you will need to use:

                                                     $1.00 Michaels Wood Frame
                                     Tim Holtz Distress Ink or Any Ink that you choose
                                                           Ribbon of your Choice
                                                                   Hot Glue Gun
                                                       ( I just added a fun Print out for it)

                                        Here is the Facebook Live Video on the Tutorial

I love how this looks in my Entrance Way.... added to my Shelf Door Hanger and I have to say I love how it turned out!
                                              I would love to see what you do with yours!



                                                              Happy Crafting and Bless you!



No comments:

Post a Comment